Product Owner (m/f/d) - #8995604
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.5 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Göppingen, Germany, and employs around 1,500 people globally.
We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d) for our engineering team in Linz to further improve our enterprise-focused remote connectivity product Tensor and to own product initiatives and ensure that the development team understands the product goals and will support them. The position will report to the Vice President Software Development and provides excellent opportunity to create impact and add value in an agile, modern environment.
- Take over the role of a Product Owner inside an agile Scrum Team and lead and chaperon product initiatives from planning until releasing them by supporting the Product Manager
- Shape the product roadmap for a product with more than 2.5 billion installations following scrum processes
- Be the customer's advocate inside the team and translate their needs into product requirements by defining, tracking and analyzing the relevant key product indicators (KPIs) and ensuring that we work on the right and important pieces
- Analyze and classify market and customer requirements and independently develop creative ideas and actions by actively seeking customer feedback, monitoring the market, and creating competitive analysis
- Ensure that the development team members understand the goals of the product initiatives relevant for them and fully support them
- Take on the agile product development process and control the associated flows jointly with members of various departments such as Software Development, Marketing and Sales
- Support and advance the technical feasibility and intuitive usage of the planned functions making our customers excited about them!
- Graduated from university or college studies in the field of Computer Science, Business Informatics or any related subject
- Proven work experience in the following areas: product management, software development and quality assurance
- Strong technical understanding and previous coding experience are a plus
- Outstanding communications skills and can-do attitude are one of your key personal strengths
- Experience with scrum and agile processes particularly in Product Development is advantageous
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- Contract location is Linz, Austria
- We offer flexible work arrangements and home office option up to 50%
- An attractive compensation package above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary (according to the IT-KV, Regelstufe with classification ST1/rule: EUR 3.190, with ST2/rule: EUR 3.730 gross/month)
- Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external