Team Lead (m/f/x) Full Stack Development - #8981073
Do you want to live your passion for software engineering and take on more responsibility? As a team lead at Dynatrace you mentor and develop your teammates, promote knowledge sharing and participate in the team's engineering efforts. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy working with people on high-quality software and if you want to push your team to the next level.
- Ensuring smooth and effective teamwork, focusing on mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- You act as software engineer (Full-Stack), continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace product.
- Collaboration with Directors, Product Owners and Lead Product Engineers as well as Agile Coaches so you as a team reach your goals.
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with open communication and fostering teamwork.
- Discovering training needs, motivating and supporting team members to grow.
- Experienced (senior) software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Hands-on team player
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualification and experience.
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities - find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working - our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/