Operational Excellence & Finance Systems Manager (f/m/d) - #5521440
About the Job
CoachHub is the digital turnkey solution to enable personalized coaching for employees of all career levels. Together we are building the largest coaching platform in Europe and beyond. Our clients include some of the most renowned tech companies and global corporations. We coach worldwide on 6 continents in over 54 languages and are backed by leading investors in our mission to transform professional people development.
To support our international growth and achieve our ambitions, we are rolling out a fully scalable cloud ERP solution and transforming our financial systems landscape.
We are looking for an ambitious Operational Excellence & Finance Systems Manager (m/f/d) to take on this challenge, lead the implementation of the future Finance ERP (Workday) and take ownership of Workday and related financial information systems used at CoachHub
This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in one of CoachHub's largest and most important projects while building a team dedicated to operational excellence and financial systems integrity
- The first phase (from your start until ERP go-live) will consist in leading the implementation of Workday (Finance stream) for Finance across all our legal entities, together with our implementation partner
- The second phase (post Workday go-live), will consist in owning Workday for Finance and driving transformation and improvement initiatives across the Finance department to achieve operational excellence
Directly reporting to the CFO, you will build and lead the ERP teams and be responsible for implementing a fully integrated and scalable solution for core processes in finance and accounting in order to support and drive growth across markets, while working closely with our implementation partner.
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage the ERP implementation project from end-to-end across workstreams including financial accounting, supplier accounts, customer accounts, banking & settlements, customer contracts, business assets, expenses, budgeting, procurement, among others, in collaboration with our implementation partner, from requirements-gathering through build and go-live
- Manage project timelines and budget and working with key stakeholders to report on progress, risk and changes
- Engage internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for leading the programme and maintaining buy-in and engagement from senior stakeholders as well as users at various levels across the business
- Build the capabilities of ERP key users within the Finance department
- Work with the other CoachHub departments and teams to develop and manage the ERP and broader process automation roadmap - during implementation and post go live - in line with their needs and constraints
- Plan resources proactively for the ERP implementation and beyond, recruiting, building and managing the Operational Excellence & Finance Systems team
- Post ERP go live, drive transformation and improvement initiatives across the Finance department to achieve operational excellence
- Ensure the Finance department is using tools and systems that are fit-for-purpose and ensure the integrity of such systems
- Around 5-7 years of relevant experience in the field, in a finance team or a consulting firm, as project manager specialized in ERP implementation
- Proven experience with Workday implementation and maintenance.
- Strong financial background in order to understand both the accounting team's and the FP&A team's needs
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to get buy-in and alignment across all departments within the business (Tech, Sales, Operations / Delivery), starting with Finance
- Process oriented mindset with the ability to design understandable workflows for all teams
- Systems and tools oriented, ensuring the digitalization of the finance function
- Data focused & able to get the « big picture » out of Data
- High sense of initiative to continuously transform the financial function
- Due to our international environment, you are fluent in English. Fluency in German is a plus.
- Knowledge of German accounting regulations and systems would be an advantage
- A good track record of working collaboratively and successfully in a cross-functional and multicultural environment, bonus if you have worked in fast-paced/scaling organizations or Start-ups before
- Willingness to travel around the world to support the implementation of the ERP across our different legal entities
- Preference if based in Berlin or Paris. The role can be performed fully remotely, but during the onboarding and first phase of the implementation of the ERP regular presence in the office would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Working on the forefront of the future of work in an international environment
Explore your talent at CoachHub! We're looking forward to reading your application.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub's global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we're bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we're growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.